Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Exodus...

Today I am packing and organizing for the Big Move at the end of this month.

Actually we move this weekend.(but the packing now begins)

some of my paintings ready to go...
After a full year in the cabin in the woods, we have decided upon moving to a small blip of a town that has a beautiful 2 story house waiting for us. This will become the NEW Diablo Manor. For a city boy like me, moving into a cabin was a bit of an adjustment. But, now that I have had a taste of country life, I am jonesing on the idea of moving into a micro community. The town is filled with artists and I will have ALOT of room to work and create, hell, I will even have a shop in my backyard.

As I write this, I am also preparing a large load of equipment to be shipped to Hay Shore Resort for the Carnival Diablo Festival of Wonders. This will be the first of many loads going out to Hay Shore. When I am not moving to the new Diablo Manor, I will be at Hay Shore building and creating props and large installations for the Festival. This includes a new set of banners and many great 19th Century Carnival sets.

I will be doing a photo doc of the making of the Carnival Diablo Festival of Wonders which I will post here as time goes on.

Plus I will be unveiling a NEW TV Station on Youtube that will host many of the characters from the World of Carnival Diablo Productions.

Yup, I got my work cut out for me.... Heeeere we gooooo!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete