Friday, October 8, 2010

A fine How-Do-You-Do!

A couple of weeks ago, I was in the Ottawa Citizen.

This article was an intimate look into my past and why I am who I am today.

It was a real treat to have Bruce Deachman come over to the cabin in the woods and interview me. Right when he got out of the car, he handed me a very obscure Tom Waits album... and I knew that this guy was on the right track. He spent around 3 hours hanging out and chatting about life and all of its strangeness. Bruce had seen my show in the past and had been following my journey as I moved from Toronto to the Mississippi River over the past 3 months.

Here is the article link...

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/Carnival+Showman/3568531/story.html

It also has a mini LIVE interview that has many pics taken by Bruce during his interview...and you can find them in the margin above the pic of me, labeled 'Photos' and 'Video'.

And the thing that made me almost fall over... was the size of the interview!

                                                 A FULL PAGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment