Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Convention!



What a surprising and delightful day!
I just spent the past 7 hours at a convention promoting Eisengrimm's... and it was a real hoot!

The networking and business connections that were made will prove to be rather fruitful over the next few months. I am already preparing to follow up with at least 15 different interested companies that could use my services in one way or other.

I will be honest, this was my first time doing a meet and greet, but I felt fairly relaxed early in the day and the feedback was wonderful. Now comes the REAL work, making the network connections a useful resource and putting my plan into action.

I am having a great time right now and the learning curve is huge... but so worth it!

As a side note I think that I am slowly forging some alliances that will be fun and beneficial,  I met many wonderful people tonight. 

I am pretty tired now and need some well deserved rest.

I will sleep like the dead tonight  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment