Thursday, December 3, 2009

The start of a NEW Era in the World of Eisengrimm


As we enter the 10th year in the New Millennium I bid lofty salutations to lovers of the Supernatural and Bizarre!

For the first time in a long while, I have decided to write about my adventures  and thoughts on sundry subjects such as what the hell motivates me and the meaning of life. The past 41 years in the world of entertainment has been both colorful and chaotic to say the least, and I have learnt some hard lessons along the way.

I have spent most of my life creating and producing shows that deal in alternate Victorian realities and I have never become tired musing over things based on the Bizarre and Unexplainable.

This here is to become my place of thought and invention... your place to take a seat and ponder some of my more personal anecdotes. I will speak in utmost candor of everything that piques my interest... good or bad.


Let me pour you a glass of Port and welcome you to my strange little world.
Please remove your hat and cloak and stay a while....

Scott McClelland

No comments:

Post a Comment