Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Prof. Crookshank's Traveling Medicine Show PREMIERED at the Lindsay Spring Fest on March 16th 2011!!!

Roll out the barrels... we had a barrel of FUN!

Prof. Crookshank had a warning for the Parents...
Prof. Crookshank's Traveling Medicine Show premiered on March 16th and played twice daily thru the 18th to wonderful crowds of people. I have been working for months preparing the show for the stage, making new props, designing new routines and writing new material. And all of the hard work has finally paid off.
3 Card Monte ... with 4 cards!
 The audiences really enjoyed the show and I felt GREAT playing Prof. Crookshank once again after a 20 year absence.
Drink my Miracle Elixer... it tastes so DAMN Good!
This Show was performed in doors without the Caravan (because the Caravan is still being built.) And the stage and set was put together just for this event.
My Miracle Elixer will make even a puny brain HUGE!
It was so much fun playing Crookshank on stage, he has aged well and is more corny and absurd than ever!
A disgruntled customer


Just a sprinklin' of my Elixer and the customer goes home Happy!
I am very excited about the Spring and Summer Season, now that I have got 6 Shows under my belt. The Show was a hit with people of all ages.
Making Crookshank Shampoo

A disaster thwarted by Prof. Crookshank...  
Prof. Crookshank has plans to take over the world! Now, just look at the pretty spiral.
This lady is trying out the Crookshank Vegetable Chopper.
 I am itching to get out with the Showman's Caravan and reeeeally do the Show in style! There are many adventures ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Scott,

    It was a wonderful show and we were honored to be the first to preview it at the Lindsay Spring Fest! I had great and positive comments from the audience, vendors and the crew alike.

    Hope to be able to see he show in it's new forum when the Caravan is completed. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete